James F. Griffith con Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal E-Book (English Edition)
Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal was written by leading experts in the field as an ideal source for the high-intensity radiological and clinical practices of today. This quick, up-to-date reference employs a user-friendly, practically applicable format and is well suited for radiologists, sonographers, rheumatologists, orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians, and physiotherapists alike. Complete coverage of ultrasound anatomy, diagnosis, differential diagnosis and ultrasound-guided interventional procedures combines with thousands of illustrative clinical cases and schematic diagrams to make this new resource among the most comprehensive available on the market.
- Readily accessible chapter layout with succinct, bulleted teaching points and almost 3,000 high-quality illustrative clinical cases and schematic designs.
- All-inclusive section on musculoskeletal ultrasound anatomy, as well as a comprehensive interventional section covering muskuloskeletal ultrasound.
- Approaches musculoskeletal ultrasound from two different viewpoints: that of a specific diagnosis (Dx section), followed by that of a specific ultrasound appearance (DDx section).
- Differential diagnosis section features supportive images and text outlining the key discriminatory features necessary in reaching the correct diagnosis.
- Provides a solid understanding of musculoskeletal ultrasound anatomy and pathology.